- Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day execution of shop operations to include warehouse.
- Responsible for daily prioritization and scheduling of valve repair and production.
- Responsible for continuous improvement on plant operations and reduces cost while ensuring all products meet/exceed safety, quality and service expectations as defined by company’s customers.
- Operations Manager should have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a valve/valve repair facility.
- College degree is preferred but not a must.
- Person should have excellent management skills and ability to oversee multiple tasks at a time.
- Person must reside in Southeast Texas or must be relocatable to area.
- Company is a leading integrated solutions and services provider in the process control industry.
- Company’s sales force sells and services products ranging from control valves and process automation equipment to relief valves and industrial filtration, and provides a full range of site services and immediate technical support.
- Company is a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar industrial conglomeration.
- Company features more than 425,000 sq. ft. of repair and distribution facilities across 10 strategic Gulf South locations throughout Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee.
- Compensation for the Operations Manager includes base salary up to $125K, 8 percent bonus, and excellent benefits.
- Relocation is available if necessary.