Port Arthur, TX
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 102 days ago
· Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day execution of shop operations to include warehouse.
· Responsible for daily prioritization and scheduling of valve repair and production.
· Responsible for continuous improvement on plant operations and reduces cost while ensuring all products meet/exceed safety, quality and service expectations as defined by company’s customers.
· Operations Manager should have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a valve/valve repair facility.
· College degree is preferred but not a must.
· Person should have excellent management skills and ability to oversee multiple tasks at a time.
· Person must reside in Southeast Texas or must be relocatable to area.
· Company is a leading integrated solutions and services provider in the process control industry.
· Company’s sales force sells and services products ranging from control valves and process automation equipment to relief valves and industrial filtration, and provides a full range of site services and immediate technical support.
· Company is a subsidiary of a multi-billion dollar industrial conglomeration.
· Company features more than 425,000 sq. ft. of repair and distribution facilities across 10 strategic Gulf South locations throughout Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee.
· Compensation for the Operations Manager includes base salary up to $125K, 8 percent bonus, and excellent benefits.
· Relocation is available if necessary.