· Oversees the operational and strategic management of client relationships with the primary focus of achieving and surpassing client expectations.
· Responsible for ensuring service standards are met and direct the efforts of the field team. This will include working closely with various clients, and Site Managers to ensure goals are being met at every site and to the satisfaction of our clients.
· Works closely with all levels, including senior and executive management, managers and staff at client sites; develop long-term relationships with key decision makers in the organization.
· Lead internal teams, and client stakeholders to assess, define and refine various strategies and tactics to deliver against business goals. Build commitment and consensus among client sponsors, influencers, operational contributors and financial stakeholders.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels (frontline to “C" level).
· Identify growth opportunities and develop strategies to take advantage of them; work with sales resources to develop growth strategy and proposals. Qualify opportunities, and help to define and influence the client’s requirements in order to present a winning proposal. Present and deliver solutions with cost estimates, business cases, and ROI models. Deliver key presentations to groups including Managers, Directors, and C-level stakeholders.
· Prepare management reports and present to clients monthly / quarterly / annually. Include current performance, trends, key business accomplishments, highlights and new service offerings. Key items such as accolades, pro bono or corporate responsibility efforts, special projects worked, sites opened under short deadlines, etc. Are also required to be tracked and reported.
· Responsible for the immediate resolution of issues and concerns raised by the client
· Performs personnel responsibilities such as recruiting, performance appraisals, training initiatives, discipline, promotions and termination.
· Attract, retain and develop staff, ensuring that succession plans are in place for all sites; ensure team enjoys high morale (across across all sites), appropriately rewarded, and consistently delivers exceptional service.
· Establishes and implements standard procedures for site operations; develops process improvements and identifies opportunity for service enhancements. Oversight of Best Practices, including but not limited to operations manuals, service guides, training, and communication.
· Manage the overall client/account P&L/billing. Accountable for overall financial performance of each site / office; ensure the achievement of financial targets. Monitor the deployment of labor and equipment resources against contract.
· Maintain an up-to-datecontract overview.
· Contribute to, and support the efforts of the Management Solutions business and region by providing leadership, sharing best practices and supporting companywide initiatives.
· 4+ years of experience in the Services Industry (legal industry experience is preferred).
· Frequent travel to Chicago required.
· Experience managing multiple sites.
· Knowledge and experience overseeing: reprographics, mail processing, hospitality, reception services, records management and litigation support.
· Experience with hosting or data processing with tools like: iPro, LAW, Relativity, etc.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Superior client facing and consultative skills.
· Experience in mentoring and developing talent.
· Ability to lead a team and provide direction.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Organizational Development or related field.
· History of building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally.
· Superior analytical and conceptualization skills.
· Self-motivated and directed, possessing an ability to motivate others.
· Strong and advanced technical skills.
· Ability to manage multiple complex assignments, with proven ability to assess competing priorities in a high energy, fast paced environment.
· Strong business acumen, client-service, and results orientation.
· Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; must be a direct, articulate, and thoughtful communicator.
· Must possess a consultative approach and easily develop rapport and trust with multiple individuals and personalities.
· Able to produce maximum results with little direction and guidance.
· Proven ability to lead change management initiatives.
· Proven track record of establishing and maintaining effective and collaborative relationships across a highly-matrixed organization with a diverse population.
· Excellent interpersonal, group, process, and influence skills.