At HSN's Piney Flats, TN fulfillment center, we ship 11.6 million packages and sell 14.8 million units annually with product being mostly health and beauty and hard good items.
A Day in the Life
- Provides direction and management of overall activities within fulfillment departments containing multiple teams and multiple shifts
- Observe team production/accuracy data and provide guidance to supervisors in establishing new goals
- Provide focus to departments and lend visible support to projects, goals and change management
- Overall responsibility for understanding and meeting performance metrics to include developing/supporting the operations budget and identifying financial variances and the business/performance metrics that drive them
- Ability to develop Fulfillment Center strategy through knowledge of business and direction while also supporting/understanding corporate vision and goals
- Strong cross-functional understanding and ability to work with counterparts across company and within Fulfillment center to identify best business solutions and drive customer service
- Strong understanding of WMS system functionality and test/identify new applications/processes in order to identify system capabilities and future benefits
- Decision maker for issues such as: shift changes, overtime, re-alignment of positions, merit, terminations, labor allocation and in meeting financial goals
- Coach and assist supervisors in handling disciplinary actions, conflict resolution, terminations and development of employees
Keys to Success
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Ability to motivate, foster teamwork and provide positive reinforcement within DC site
- Ability to manage multiple teams and provide a positive learning environment
- Excellent management and project management skills
- Background in strategic planning
- Minimum of 7 years fulfillment/distribution experience with at least 4 in a leadership role
Nice to Haves
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Job ID : 0816888