DISH supports more than 150 DISH Network Service (DNS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The DNS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry’s best products and services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
As the senior site leader, the Operations Manager is responsible for the overall success of the facility by directing employee activity to achieve performance goals. This position provides an exciting opportunity to independently manage a complex business and is the beginning of a career path to multi-site senior level leadership opportunities. This position builds strong team performance by managing selection and coaching in order to achieve company objectives and is responsible for evaluating and recommending improvements to ensure a high level of profitability and overall customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for directing employee activity to achieve performance goals for the location.
- Builds a high performance work team to deliver an advanced level of quality and service in all daily activities.
- Works in conjunction with senior leadership and utilizes financial data to drive performance improvements.
- Creates excitement and engagement among all employees for new business opportunities and strategies.
- Generates programs and practices that deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Creates, fosters and maintains strategic business relationships within market, region and company.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Operations Manager will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, or 2years related experience. At least 4years of related experience and 2years supervisory or management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent presentation/facilitation, organizational, analytical, interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Flexible, innovative and the ability to manage staff, responsibilities and priorities in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, and work in all climates.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
Job ID 2017-41510