The Operations department is a service oriented group responsible for the ensuring Internal company operations run smoothly. This job will require the oversight of onsite operations, facilities, administration, and productions staff as well as involvement in the development and institution of company wide standards and operating procedures.
- Supervise and coordinate short and long term activities for the local Office Administrative team and Internal Operations team.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of company-wide
- Operations department objectives Oversee general office function of large corporate office (multiple floors).
- Work in collaboration with our purchasing department on inventory needs
- Space management/allocation Operate within and assist in creation of a budget and make recommendations as needed
- Collaborate with Corporate Events Planner on upcoming events and assist where needed
- Coordinates the purchase of office, academic, and program supplies. Event set-up and participation which may occur after normal business hours.
- Adhoc projects as needed by senior management.
- Oversee purchasing for the Operations/Admin teams Scheduling and budgeting for daily operations as well as special projects (buildouts, etc…)
- Oversee Inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout. Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Formulate and implement departmental policies and procedures to maximize output
- Oversee, plan and assist with office moves and setups
- Manage administrative tasks (Shipping/Receiving/Inventory/Data Entry etc…)
- Light desktop support
- Maintain a professional and safe working environment
- Track departmental Jira metrics/KPI
- Oversee office organization, seating arrangements, new hire setups.
- Oversight of Asset tracking and management
- Coordinate with the HR and training team to ensure successful employee onboarding
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in operations/office management or related field.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and other programs, Mac experience a plus
- Experience working in an office environment and supporting a team on project-based work.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Enjoys a fast paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to solve problems expeditiously, while always maintaining a calm and professional demeanor