We are looking for an enthusiastic Operations / Quality / Process Manager for exciting product development projects in the area of adhesive anchoring systems, in an international environment.
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 24, people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
In this diverse role you will be responsible for quality management for product development projects. You will also be responsible for a defined product range and for the coordination and solving of product complaints. Through continual and close collaboration with the core Development, Product Care, and Production teams, you will act as the interface with external suppliers and monitor their compliance with our quality requirements. Furthermore, you will initiate and coordinate product improvements. You will oversee the review and implementation of quality-related processes.
- Bachelor’s DegreeEngineeringrequired and MBA from Top 25 schools
- 3-5years of experience leading an operational business or operational function (plant, logistics, development) with corresponding responsibility for profit and costs (world class company)
- Previous Consulting expereince is a plus, i.e. Bain, PwC, McKinsey etc..
- Leadership skills and experience combined with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both with top management and in an international environment, tenacity and goal orientation
- Some travel
- Will pay relocation costs