Supervise daily activity within the facility and ensure that all facility KPIs are met and that variance from targets can be explained. Ensure all items shipped from facility meet customer’s stated specifications. Has the ability and passion to deliver excellent customer service. Works with the client services team to resolve any quality or service issues. Operates facility in strict accordance with all SOP’s, safety and quality guidelines. Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Plan, monitor and execute staffing schedules and adjust as needed to ensure proper staffing levels that support operational demands and business objectives
- Ensure acceptable levels of profitability in assigned business unit by meeting or exceeding productivity standards and cost control management
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping/processing activities to ensure order accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments
- Ensure exceptional customer service key performance indicators (quality controls, unannounced inspections, inventory accuracy and security, etc.)
- Promote constant and measurable improvement; teach and enforce quality procedures
- Maintain a clean, professional, and safe working environment
- Effectively communicate goals, expectations, areas for improvement, and successes to associates
- Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; possess solid judgment, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Ability to adjust strategy on short notice while functioning in a fast-paced environment in order to obtain operational goals
- Provide superior customer service and maintain professional and courteous relations with strategic partners
- Provide superior service by exceeding customer expectations for quality product and processing turnaround
- Identify and ensure associate and customer concerns are resolved, using own judgment or consulting others when needed
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, vendors, associates)
- Prepare, review, and/or analyze business reports, and use information to identify operational improvements (e.g., production, quality, safety)
- Contribute to employee development by providing training, coaching, and promotional opportunities
- Administer corrective action to employees in conjunction with Manager and GT! Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or Supply Chain with at least 5 years of experience in Leadership role preferably in a fulfillment, distribution, or manufacturing environment.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to delegate and prioritize work
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills is advantageous in the role
- Working knowledge of computers and programs specific to operations and operations reporting including MS Office (Excel, MS Word)
- Knowledge of warehouse safety and security practices
- Ability to package, label, load/unload Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste, sign Hazardous Waste manifests, and serve the facility as an Emergency Coordinator
- Ability to perform the functions of a hazardous waste generator, including but not limited to, identification, sorting, packaging, segregating, labeling hazardous waste generated from daily operational activities.
- Must be able to adequately perform and document periodic regulatory inspections of the facility, including but not limited to, sanitation inspections and hazardous waste storage area inspections.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet production goals
- Ability to assist other operations within the warehouse, as needed and if applicable
- Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow standard operating and safety procedures
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot department equipment, i.e. material handling equipment; such as the forklift and pallet jack
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcome.