The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall operations of their assigned branch office. This position is responsible for supervising, scheduling, coordinating, and controlling the quality of service provided to the customer. This involves working with supervision and management to help provide services in a safe, efficient, and professional manner – meeting all policies and procedures within Clean Harbors and the client site. Work being performed will be Industrial tank cleaning, high pressure water blasting and pipeline cleanouts.
- As The Operations Manager, you will provide leadership, coaching, and mentoring to promote Clean Harbors best practices for all Operating personnel.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Assures that employees are properly trained and equipped.
- In conjunction with the Director of Operations ensure Clean Harbors’ standards for Performance & Attendance Management are adhered to for all Operational staff.
- Work as part of Operations Management Team to steward the Operations budget on a weekly/Monthly/yearly bases.
- You will ensure the safety of staff, equipment and environment is your prime objective by Implementing, Managing & Stewarding the utilization of Clean Harbors’ safety management systems.
- Accountable for developing the Budget, Stewardship and the P&L for your Branch.
- Required to work with cross functional teams; Sales, Staff, Purchasing, Logistics, Finance, Safety to meet customer expectations.
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent
- 5+ years related Industrial Cleaning experience
- Strong interpersonal, organization and analytical skills to lead large dynamic organization.
- Strong Knowledge of industry safety requirements and industry best practices
- Leadership experience in a unionized environment
- Operations management experience
- Strong Computer Skills & Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Programs
- Ability to Cost Estimate Industrial Cleaning Jobs
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Operations management methodologies.
• Requires speaking, listening.
• Requires standing, walking and sitting, Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen.