$110K — $130K + plus bonus *
As Operations Manager you will manage daily production and associated functions which will include manufacturing, and maintenance, at our location. You will be expected to incorporate best-in-class practices to increase productivity and improve efficiencies.
· Attains production goals through effective scheduling to meet customer demands.
· Drives daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics to ensure budgetary requirements are achieved.
· Provide leadership to create a work environment that drives excellence in productivity, customer service and quality.
· Ensures compliance with plant safety rules, policies and procedures and established housekeeping practices.
· Understands and supports plant KPIs and Shop Floor Management objectives.
· Use of continuous improvement skills such as Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean manufacturing, etc. to drive improvement.
· Fosters a work environment built on fair and consistent treatment of all employees.
· Prepares and leads the execution of annual operating budgets and financial plans.
· Ensures compliance with quality assurance and ISO-9000 policies, procedures and manuals.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Assures QS and current version of the ISO 9001/IATF 16949 specification requirements are met.
· Acts as Plant representative during audits.
· Assures plant purchases are made according to corporate guidelines, within budget, and on a timely basis.
· Assure customer expectations are met.
· Manages the hiring and training of all direct reports. Monitors and provides feedback on direct report performance and provides developmental opportunities as needed.
· Determines dispositions of all defective materials and hold-ups.
· Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the location. current version of the ISO 9001/IATF 16949 specifications.
· Responsible to stop shipments and production to correct quality problems if any issue arises within his/her area.
What We Look For
· Bachelor’s degree in business, technical, or related field required.
· Minimum 7 years manufacturing experience. Experience should include at least 4 years in supervision.
· Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing experience preferred.
· Experience managing Automotive OE customer relationships highly desired
Valid through: 6/4/2021