- Responsible for the day to day technical and functional execution of the Trade Product and direct the activity of your team across multiple shifts/locations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining knowledgeable resourcing to ensure unit/s have appropriate resources to meet business objectives of the department.
- Cultivate and expand the Department’s talent. Develop bench strength and successors. Actively promote career development both inside your department and across the firm.
- Develop and maintain a culture of results-oriented, continuous, process improvement which includes developing and achieving leap goals, challenging all processes, procedures and practices, and focusing on solutions.
- Develop and maintain product knowledge and advise management and clients on the implications of business trends, issues and operating environment changes within their product.
- In conjunction with the Department Manager you will develop, maintain and achieve an integrated Business Plan.
- You will be seen as a “go to” individual. Internally and externally sought for your subject matter and technical expertise.
- Lead new business/due diligence client presentations and meetings.
- Build collaborative relationships at all levels across the organization.
- Participate in industry forums and initiatives with tangible results – lead in this space.
- Ensure product delivery, escalation and resolution of high exposure items, maintaining the proper balance of cost, control and client service, and maintaining standards and controls.
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure.
- Instill a risk management mindset at all levels throughout your organization.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent workexperience
- 7 to 10 years of Financial Services experience
- Customer Service orientation, works to exceed client expectations
- Demonstrated excellence in Written/Verbal communications to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated risk management skills
- Proven “draw” and leadership skills
- Embraces and is driven by challenges and product advancement
- Proven background in successful process design/engineering