First Allegiance - Bayonne NJ
- First Allegiance is an established, woman-owned, property service firm located in Bayonne, NJ.
- They provide a wide range of services on bank-owned properties throughout the United States.
- First Allegiance is a forward thinking company with a reputation for creativity, quality service, and professionalism.
- A fast growing company with a deep appreciation for excellence in employee performance.
- First Allegiance is seeking an energetic, ambitious candidate to manage and develop a fast paced operations team.
- The Operations Manager will work together with a close-knit group of dedicated professionals to drive daily production levels and support our vendor/client relationships.
- Drive daily production requirements and timelines
- Oversee and ensure work quality standards
- Manage direct reports and network of contractors
- Expedite services on properties to meet client expectations
- Analyze and improve workflow and processes
- Act as escalation contact for clients and contractor network
- Provide developmental coaching and guidance for employees and vendors
- Coordinate team building and employee appreciation events
- Resolve quality control issues
- Apply performance management tools
- Create and implement training programs
- Report on team progress; strategize with executive management
- Partner withother members of the management team
- 5+-years of office based operations & staff management experience
- 2+ years of supervision
- Proven success meeting production requirement and timelines
- Leadership and motivation skills
- Goal orientated, driven, and resourceful
- Research, analytic and critical thinking skills
- Basic knowledge of construction/systems found in single family homes.
- Persuasive communication and negotiation skills
- Team player; positive approach
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- PTO; medical, dental, and vision offerings (with employee contributions)
- Paid life/AD&D insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Matching 401(k) retirement offering
- Team building and employee appreciation events
- Career development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- supervision: 2years
- Training, Developing, Mentoring and Coaching: 5years
- Management/Leader: 5years