8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
In the role of Senior Operations Manager, you will be responsible for Coordinating with the transition team, plan and monitor the resource deployment, review the daily operations dashboard, staff planning, work allocations, governance adherence and interacts with the client with the objective to deliver target delivery model ,ensure delivery predictability and enhance client satisfaction for the processes within purview within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, resource planning and training, performance management of the team, Service level agreement and process compliance, knowledge management, process reengineering, resource optimization and overall governance of the team.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor’s Degree in any career stream
- At least 9 years of experience related to the job description
- At least 9 Years of experience handling service delivery / operational experience and managing team
- Knowledge of client business domain and working knowledge of engagement financials i.e. managing cost of operations, margins, revenues and productivity.
- At least 4 year of team handling experience in BPO processes.
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- High Attention to detail