Operations Manager, Ambulatory; Main Campus
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
•At Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, we offer first-class pediatric care, along with the best lifestyle anyone could imagine. In the heart of Tampa Bay, our main campus and state-of-the-art facility is located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida and just minutes from restaurants, beautiful beaches, sports arenas and a multitude of family activities.
•We are committed to cultivating, nurturing and hiring the best talent for our organization and believe every person makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As you’ll see, we take our work and our fun very seriously. We think you're going to love it here.
1. Upholds and models mission, vision and values. Promotes their integration across assigned areas and ensures team members are engaged and understand their connection to our success.
2. Accountable to ensure all team members are aware of customer service expectations as evidenced by their solid and consistent interpersonal interactions with peers and both internal and external customers.
3. Implements clinic work flow processes to ensure consistent service delivery, quality patient outcomes and overall patient, provider and team member satisfaction.
4. Ensures all team members are properly oriented, trained and knowledgeable of job expectations.
5. Manages clinic regulatory compliance.
6. Supports the hard wiring of consistent work processes across all service locations.
• 5 years' experience in an outpatient care setting
• 3 years' experience in physician practice supervision
• Experience in an academic training clinic involving students, residents, fellows and faculty.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Health Care related field