- Plan, organize, and direct all production activities for plant operations (Lithium Carbonate and Lithium Hydroxide), process engineering design and technical oversight of production projects.
- Responsible for timely manufacturing of high quality products in the most cost effective fashion.
- Develop and lead a performance based operations team that maximizes the productivity of people, equipment, and raw materials.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for monitoring performance.
- Develop a safety culture and drive the performance to achieve an injury free workplace, and serve as a process safety advisor for the site.
- Serve as technical (engineering) resource: develop process design improvements, provide technical oversight to the designs of other engineers, and execute engineering projects in assigned production areas. Implement projects from conceptual and planning phases through execution.
- Help develop the business cases to support capital investments.
- Plan and safeguard the necessary production capacities while coordinating with Sales, R&D, and Purchasing in the framework of the stipulated budget.
- Organize optimum plant workflows, using the available capacities and budgeted resources.
- Manage staff including selecting, delegating and appraising personnel.
- Document the implemented statutory obligations arising from operation of the equipment, such as training and instruction records, records of correct operation, and records of necessary control activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in chemicalengineering or chemistry and 5 years of experience in the job offered or industry experience related to chemical plant process design, inorganic chemical processing, and solids handling
- Prior experience must include 2 years of direct manufacturing experience in the production of inorganic chemicals or salts
- Prior experience should include 2 years or more of direct leadership experience
- Will accept any equivalent suitable combination
Bachelors: ChemicalEngineering (Required)