XPO Logistics, a global leader in logistics, is looking for a highly skilled professional who can guide 2-5 supervisors to get the best out of their team. At XPO, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. When you join us, you’ll discover that it’s more than a better job. It’s a better life.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Communicate with customers, vendors and operations to ensure customer commitments are met
- Establish procedures for maintaining overall company quality objectives
- Provide guidance to supervisors with respect to personnel, quality and safety
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise staff effectively
- Make recommendations to the Facility Manager on programs to improve operations
- Manage equipment and coordinate all maintenance needs with the maintenance team
- Ensure all records/reports are completed on time and maintained appropriately
- Adhere to and enforce all safe work practices, ensuring the warehouse is compliant with OSHA and other appropriate standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of XPO Supply Chain quality policy
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10 years of broad technical supply chain experience including 5 years in operations within the distribution logistics field
- Six Sigma knowledge and experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, warehouse management and database systems
- Able to communicate with all levels of an organization from hourly associates to senior management and customer contacts
- Proven ability to multitask, set and manage priorities based on customer requirements
It’d be great if you also have:
- Experience in AS9100 or ISO environment
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.