At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Electronic & Commercial Services team processes cash and check deposits, fulfills currency and coin orders through cash vault services, provides retail and wholesale lockbox collection services, wire transfer services, and Treasury Management (TM) products and services, including monthly billing statements for Business Banking, Wholesale, International, and TM customers.
Cash Vault Services Division is looking for an experienced, dynamic, and self-motivated manager eager to utilize their leadership skills to direct a high performing workgroup.
This position will manage, directly and through subordinate managers, operational and production activities for a mid-size multiple function operations unit with 10+ team members in a multi-shift production environment. Works independently on complex issues and projects. Manages ongoing processing efforts and continuously implements process improvements.
Responsible for creating a budget, forecasting financials and volumes. Sets and communicates clear goals while driving for results, and creating a high-performing workforce. Performs multiple tasks with minimal supervision. Ensures the appropriate skilled individuals are hired and have written performance goals/objectives. Uses various strategies and negotiation skills to minimize cost, exposure and risk to the bank.
Conducts regular staff meetings, training and coaching sessions, addresses performance issues, writes and provides performance and planning appraisals. Operates as a team player and participates in employee recognition programs. Creates a fun and challenging work environment with a high level of team member engagement across all functions.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 6+ years of operations experience
- 2+ years of management experience in an operations environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; including management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Experience with capacity planning, forecasting, process improvement, and measurements
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to provide strong customer service and develop customer relationships
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years management experience directing a minimum of 10 team members, both exempt and or non-exempt level staff, in a demanding production environment.
- Cash Vault Management experience.
- Check Processing experience including image capture technology.
- Demonstrated experience seeking out best practices and encouraging employee involvement.
- Demonstrated experience in trend analysis and recommending appropriate changes to identify and address root cause.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled