At Rawlings, our most important competitive advantage is our people. If you have a Bachelor's degree and/or MBA with three to five years of professional work experience, then this is the opportunity you are looking for. As an Operations Management Associate, you'll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed, and empowered to develop your career. During training you will acquire proven industry knowledge, skills and resources to develop your operations, management & leadership expertise.
The Operations Management Associate will complete a 12 - 18 month program where you will support the management process and assist in operational activities, customer supportprocesses, and metric-based initiatives. This requires the Operations Management Associate to work cross functionally across Operations. The more you put into the structured training program, the more you'll get out of it.
If your goal is to be a part of a leadership team with a company leading its industry, this may just be the start of something great! We offer a competitive compensation package and robust benefits.
The Rawlings Group is a fast-paced, innovative, technology-driven company that is ranked as the nation's leader in the work we do. Located in La Grange, Kentucky, we provide solutions to healthcare plans in multiple markets throughout the United States and assist clients in lowering healthcare cost by utilizing advanced technology, customizing solutions, and personalizing services. As one of the largest employers in Metro Louisville with over 1400 employees, The Rawlings Group has an unbeaten record of recovering more money for more health plans than any other vendor!
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience or equivalent
- Coursework or on-the-job training in the fields of healthcare, insurance or claims management
- Prior management experience of 8-10 people highly desired
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to make good decisions in a fast moving environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Basic understanding of business finance, operational processes, and metrics
- Frequently remains in sitting position for long periods of time to perform duties.
- Frequently concentrates for long periods of time, paying close attention to detail.
- Frequently uses and views the computer using fingers, hands, and vision.
- Frequently works in a well-lit, tempered environment.
- Frequently utilizes mental capabilities to identify, evaluate, and assimilate information.
- Seldom lifts objects with weight up to (twenty-five (25) pounds such as files or paper boxes