LMI seeks an Operations Management Analyst to support the facilities, construction programming and real estate programs of a DoD program management office. Programs include installation level facilities planning, military density design, environmental planning, military housing planning and land use. The ideal candidate is familiar with Air Force programs and functions. Join our team of collaborative self-starters focused on delivering practical and efficient solutions to help our client.
Working independently, and as a team member, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities in support of our DoD installations client. Representative responsibilities:
- Coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain Operations Management governance programmatic documents (e.g. AFIs, publications, memos, etc.), action plan(s), task and inquiry responses, and issue resolution action plan(s).
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, and developing associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
- Engage with AF and DoD Functional Experts, leadership and stakeholders, to define collaborative Civil Engineer operations processes, procedures, playbooks and execution requirements and present these materials in meetings, forums, and trainings.
- Provide guidance and oversight for audit response development, inquiries, resolution development, and closure across the enterprise. Track and analyze trends and provide programmatic impacts, cost savings, and other program results.
- Evaluate operational risk associated with waiver requests. Coordinate, collaborate, develop, track, staff, and maintain waiver packages for approval at the appropriate authority levels.
- Track and analyze compliance trends in Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) communicator/checklists related to Operational AFIs.
- Analyze facilities operations management, real property and other data sets to provide programmatic operational cost, infrastructure recapitalization projects, and inform the asset management approach to facilities/infrastructure programs. Track and analyze programmatic impacts, cost savings, and other program results.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in a base operations management role and ISO 55000 principles
- A minimum of BA/ BS
- Project Management Professional certification or Certified Facility Manager desired.
- Active Secret Clearance required
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A true team player who maintains a positive attitude in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Air Force is preferred