As the Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Business Manager working in North Miami Beach, FL, you will be in a senior project leadership role with focus on the day to day finance and accounting functions of the project. Working with other members of our team, you will interface with the Project Manager and key stakeholders to manage and prepare financial and business-related analysis. During your time with us you will also manage project financials (budgeting, forecasting, analyzing, reporting) as well as accounting duties; coordinate with project leadership, the O&M commercial team, contracts, purchasing, and accounting; and identify and mitigate project risks. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year accredited college or university with course work in business and/or accounting
• 6 plus years of related accounting and finance experience in consulting services
• Extensive prior experience in budgeting and financial planning and reporting
• Procurement experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Valid driver’s license with no major infractions
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:• Prior supervisory and/or leadership experience desired
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Advanced course work or certification in business and/or accounting
Join CH2M and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.