Day-to-day program and operations management. Interacts with staff at all levels and across organizational teams and subordinate programs. Candidate will be required to assist in the development and updating of program and policy documentation related to network, retail and customer service, and delivery operations. Lead a team of analysts who manage field level installations and communication operations.
- Provide technical and program management support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Assist government representative(s) in the management and oversight of programs, projects, and assets.
- Assist COO with reviewing business initiatives, project plans, and other documents.
- Analyze logistics processes and information systems, identify opportunities for improvement, and help develop policies and procedures.
- With minimal oversight, manage taskers through completion, track status, and ensure timely completion of tasks by subordinate elements and to higher headquarters. Seek and provide clarifying guidance as required from the task issuer. Serve as a first-line advisor to the subordinate program action officers regarding task completion.
- 5-8years of experience
- PMP required; PgMP desired
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) degree or equivalent
- Experience managing a team
- Experience in project planning and operational support for a government program or office
- Relevant certification(s), such as:
- Facilities Management Professional (FMP)
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Certified Professional Logistician (CPL)
- Certified Supply Chain Operations Reference Professional (SCOR-P)