5 - 7 years experience •
Job Number : 84868
Division : Engineering
Operations Engineer (Boranes)
* Participate as production area technical representative for Hazops.
* Evaluate Hazop action item recommendations, determine optimal solution and implement required changes.
* Participate as member of production team to generate and evaluate process changes to improve efficiency and safety.
* Manage and implement process changes including mechanical installation, development of operating procedures, training and process safety documentation.
* Investigates and resolve quality non-conformance issues as required.
* Investigates safety/environmental incidents as required and implements corrective actions.
* Supervises others directly (contract engineers and construction contractors) or indirectly (operators and mechanics).
* Maintains safe mindset by using experience to train others on potential hazards and ensures efficient work by proper planning.
* Contributes to operational improvement and safety improvement by monitoring activities at the site and submitting ideas for projects, process improvements and safety improvements on an ongoing basis. Takes initiative to coordinate and implement these improvements.
* Serve as the manufacturing representative for capital projects.
* Work within the client documented business management system, policies, procedures, etc. (ISO, SOCMA, PSM).
* Manage production plan for designated area(s) in conjunction withinventory management and other factors such as ability of resources and maintenance activities.
* Engineering: 7 years