Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Responsible for performing computer operations tasks in a large Mainframe, Wintel/UNIX, AS400 data center environment to include duties for daily monitoring of consoles, utilization of support tools, perform batch processing, monitor mainframe and midrange environments.
- Monitors alerting systems (SevOne/Netcool, IOC) for system messages and alerts
- Monitors IBM mainframe consoles, analyze system messages, troubleshoot and resolves events, performs IPL's
- Performs Production Control duties for mainframe and midrange batch utilizing scheduling toolsets, execute jobs for batch processing and monitor to completion, troubleshoot/triage job failures and work closely with support teams to identify root cause identification and resolution
- Escalates/reports the repair of Mainframe, AS/400 and Windows/Unix servers
- Perform level 1/2 Windows OS maintenance and troubleshooting
- Monitors performance of all enterprise servers, networks, communications devices, etc. Ensure department standards, procedures, and processes are followed, adherence to service level agreements, monitor processing issue resolution activities to ensure completion in a satisfactory and timely manner
Availability to work day or night shift, adhere to 12 hr work schedule, work weekends and holidays when required
Logical thinker with ability to solve complex problems, quickly analyze problems and implement solutions, adapt to data center evolving environment as required
Ensure Incident tickets are initiated and kept updated, provide accurate description of issue, document detailed work activity, see issue to resolution or escalate to next tier.