PART III: POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
Builds key relationships with all significant contacts including practice providers and service line and dyad leaders working closely in a matrix environment that includes hospital leadership, finance and corporate entities.
Demonstrates visibility and builds trust among team members seeking opportunities to reward and recognize staff and empowering staff to share in decisions that affect their practice.
Ensure compliance with rules and guidelines related to all regulatory agencies and accrediting organizations including but not limited to DNV and ISO 9001 compliance.
Establishes service line goals based upon organization's strategic goals and objectives, develops department and practice level goals, work priorities, and workflow efficiencies.
Identifies opportunities to improve performance, analyzes work processes and removes inefficiencies to reduce re-work and wasted materials/resources in order to provide a positive customer experience and efficient work environment.
Identify research and implement new clinical programs and services.
Manages and develops human resources consistent with organizational values, guidelines, and regulatory agencies providing and receiving constructive feedback with team and evaluating performance and competency to perform job duties within prescribed timeframes.
Manages the fiscal resources of the service line in a manner that is financially responsible and consistent with the overall goals of the organization as demonstrated by efficiently managing resources, labor, services, supplies and materials, and space.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Promotes information technology efficiencies demonstrating an understanding of relevant applications used in area of responsibility, examines work processes to identify what can be more effective through technology, uses technology to increase productivity and ensures personal and staff proficiency in use of technology.
- MBA, MHA or Master's Degree in another relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- Clinical background and current competence in a Center of Excellence clinical program preferred.
- Seven years experience in business development, strategic planning, managing clinical operations, and/or physician practice management.
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory program policies, procedures, and laws.
- Ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluates information and systems, and arrives at effectivebusiness decisions.
License or Certification Requirements: