In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manages RF Coil Manufacturing organization consisting of Production, Supply Chain & Logistics, Environmental, Health, Safety and Facilities for multi-site organization to deliver products meeting delivery, quality and cost requirements.
You are responsible for
- Leads the production unit, related processes and staff in the development and execution of world class operational performance.
- Directs and controls the activities of a functional area through several managers within Business Units. .
- Develops programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the manufacturing organization to the highest level of operational performance.
- Responsible for all organizational performance metrics, i.e. cycle time, scrap rate, yields, outgoing quality, process non-conformances, OEE, inventory, corrective actions and safety.
- Create and execute operational strategic plans
- Prepares multi-year manufacturing operation budgets and investment plans including staffing, expense, control, and capital.
- Manages and executes costs reduction productivity plans.
- Delivers products on time meeting delivery, quality and cost requirements. Ensures there is an optimum production process as regards to equipment, manpower levels, and sub-assembly materials flow.
- Supervises, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient manufacturing.
- Manages pilot production and production preparation activities.
- Proficient with FDA QSR/cGMP requirements to maintain commitment to environmental and quality regulations. Ensure all employees adhere to all applicable cGMPs, ISO, FDA, corporate, division and local procedures.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS Engineering degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in Operations Leadership role of multi discipline responsibilities (Production, SCM, Purchasing etc.) in FDA regulated industry.
- 5+ years’ experience with multi-site operations
- 10+ years medical industry experience preferably in electro-mechanical devices preferred
- Strong communication, planning, organizational, and listening skills
- Proven results orientated track record
- Formal Structured Lean Operational Effectiveness Training
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing methods and technology, and understanding of support functions.
- Ability to analyze industrialrisk.
- Analyze and improve current business process performance by identifying & addressing unrewarded complexity and improvement areas.
- Lean leadership methodology champion capabilities with change management experience to effectively apply towards framework and tools to achieve business goals
- Analyzes developments regarding production methods and processes
- Effectively communicates to numerous audiences including senior management, other Business Groups, internal and/or external customers and staff.