PerkinElmer’s Informatics solutions and specialized scientific know-how empower customers to gain critical insights from their data analytics and accelerate informed decisions.
We deliver a comprehensive suite of informatics and software solutions to visualize and analyze critical data and help turn that data into actionable insights in an automated, predictive and scalable way.
The Integration Consultant will be part of the Informatics Operations team working closely with R&D, IT and Support.
This individual will be a key contributor focused on supporting digital transformation and enhancing customer experience.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios.
- Analyze Integration requirements, perform gap analysis.
- Identify root cause and implement corrective action plans.
- Provide Best Practice guidance for developing custom rules, scripts, integrations etc.
- Takes initiative to research and develop optimizations that will impact overall outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business goals and requirements and translate those into system requirements and complete technical solutions.
- Work on integration and enhancements in Salesforce, SAP, NetSuite, Flexera, Oracle, Service Now etc.
- Participates in the establishment of local standards, patterns, and practices for technology design and delivery, while also providing input and influence to broader organizational standards and initiatives.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation.
- Remains current on emerging technologies and conducts independent research to support business needs and requirements.
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS distributed and scalable data processing and integration architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of Web Service technologies: (WSDL, SOAP, SOA, XML, JSON, REST)
- Familiarity with scripting or object-oriented programing.
- Ability to modify and run SQL queries against application databases.
- Experience working with any SAM (Software Asset Management) tool.
- Experience with Integration tools such as: Dell Boomi, WebMethods.
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, and/or SAML desirable.
- Experience working with any ERP/CRM tools such as Salesforce, NetSuite, SAP.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)