Supports and/or facilitates the strategic planning and budgeting process as well the delivery of strategic and effective communications, analytics, and measures around all business area activities. Consults with leaders within the business area to develop and deliver impactful metrics and other analytics. Leverages business area systems. Participate on teams and/or lead a variety of key initiatives and special programs on behalf of the business area.
- Strategic: Provides guidance to leaders on identifying goals to be achieved by the business area. Works with leaders to facilitate the process to create an implementation plan in alignment with other functions in the business area, and monitor effectiveness.
- Strategic Planning: Support the strategic planning processes and implementation of the overall business area strategy and operational plans.
- Communication: Responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of strategic communications around all business area activities. Aligns business area communications with overall company messaging and objectives.
- Project Management: Plan, manage, coordinate or participate on cross-functional teams or projects for business area or companywide initiatives.
- Analytics/Metrics: Leverages business area systems and data to identify, develop and deliver impactful metrics and other analytics and/or automated solutions. Consults with leaders in the development of metrics to be used in conjunction with decision making for strategy development and planning. Develops benchmarking and reporting data to ensure consistent processes are followed.
- Budget Management: Provides guidance to leaders within the business area on various aspects of the budget process. Supports initiatives that result in improvements related to the budget process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- At least five years related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy and with business and operational performance measures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in communications with demonstrated ability to deliver effective and strategic messages to a variety of audiences.
- Strong technical background in Microsoft Office suite. Experience leveraging technology.
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills, capable of leading with teams.
- Demonstrated ability to meet business and financial objectives.