This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel.
- Train and work closely with other support teams to document and solve complex incidents and tasks.
- Manage ticket queues given agreed upon service level agreements (SLA).
- Troubleshoot systems when incidents are reported
- Provide 3rd level support for 1st level and 2nd level support teams
- Work closely with product teams and operations engineers to report and troubleshoot system issues and develop support plans for systems and platforms
- Be a leader in the support discipline by teaching other less experienced support engineers more complex trouble shooting skills
- Make sure established processes are developed and followed
- Consult with operations engineers on systems and develop best practices for reducing incidents