Operations Business Analyst
5 - 7 years experience •
• Work with numerous levels of business users and IT colleagues around the world to understand their business requirements and translate those into workable solutions in SAP CRM and Cloud Products.
• Work independently to understand the problem, craft and implement a quality solution - working both alone and with other team members in the SAP Functional, Basis, Technical, and Project Management areas.
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work.
• Manage the consistency of data, leading efforts on data uploads, custom reports and process documentation, managing relationship with key internal functions (IT, Finance, Business Intelligence, Sales) to deliver system enhancements and resolve system issues.
• Provide vision and project management for enhancements as well as current functionality. Analyze and manage related functional activities and business processes.
• Oversee interfaces in and out of system of record to ensure accurate and timely information exchange.
• Interact with internal business customers and other members of the team on integration and re-engineering current process and reporting.
• Deliver high quality, efficient solutions through innovative approaches to dynamic business processes
• Gather information, determine alternatives, create requirements, functional/technical specifications. Work with IT to estimate development hours, create technical design that meet defined business needs.
• Work with the project team to ensure that all SAP designs are correct and that customizations are only made as required by the business.
• Acts as liaison with IT in troubleshooting system problems: investigate, analyze and solve software problems; recommend short-term/long-term solution; develop product modifications and plan to implement.
• Define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication and system enhancement activities.
• Actively expand skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with colleagues.
What You Bring To The Team:
• Must be effective in gathering requirements from the business users, know the appropriate SAP CRM and cloud product options and be able to strongly articulate the pros and cons associated with each option
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; ability to clearly and concisely state intent to IT and business users and management
• Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
• Curious thinker with the initiative to find solutions
• Strong attention to detail, urgency, focus and discipline
• Customer first mentality with demonstrated ability to improve processes
• Ability to manage complex, multidisciplinary efforts and communicate with both with technical and non-technical users
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; flexible, supportive, and adaptive to change
• Highly organized, detail-orientated, strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills
• Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment
To Be Successful In This Role, You Should Possess:
• Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
• 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and experience configuring and implementing one or more SAP CRM or cloud products
• Minimum of 2 Full Life-cycle implementations of SAP CRM or cloud products, from planning to configuration through go-live
• Ability to configure the functional aspects and know how to integrate the modules that are their core area of expertise with other modules in SAP ERP, SAP CRM, and third-party software
Job ID: 22041