The ideal candidate must be an experienced technical leader in the DAM space, live and breathe digital, have a passion for new technologies, the ability to flex across various products/spaces when necessary and the aptitude to drive business initiatives.
The Operations and Technology Manager is responsible for identifying business needs and determining solutions maintaining a focus on customer satisfaction, innovation, relationship building, change management and driving positive results.
This individual will collaborate with brand and marketing teams, project managers, shared services and vendors to lead and manage all aspects of the initiative from strategy briefings and discovery through launch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the constant evolution and maintenance of the DAM technology ecosystem
- Monitor day-to-day activities to maintain the heath of the platform as well as to fine-tune process and workflows
- Lead partnership with internal and external technical and non-technical teams
- Work closely with brand and marketing managers to define and improve the multinational service model
- Facilitate requirement sessions with stakeholders and create comprehensive requirement documents by deconstructing high-level information into general understanding terms and details
- Engage closely and collaboratively with designers, engineers and UX to shape product roadmaps and execution schedules
- Shares business knowledge and understanding among team members and stakeholders
- Brokers consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Deep understanding of multi-channel content factory processes and workflows
- Extensive knowledge of the asset lifecycle, taxonomy models and distribution practices
- Proven track record of managing cross platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of all phases of digital development from concept to information architecture to design, development, and QA
- Working understanding of business and system process within one or more knowledge areas
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must
- Excellent presentation, communications skills, strong leadership capability and visual skills
- Minimum of 10 years of hands on experience in digital asset and content management platforms (on premise and cloud) in a multinational global company environment
- Over 6 years of direct responsibility for technology platforms in a content production studio
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Sciences or related fields.