The Operations and Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for all day-to-day logistics and operations of the center. This position is responsible for making sure that the Center(s) and their services meet the needs of the people that work in them and the people receiving services.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision and support to all administrative staff at the Center.
- Design and manage coverage and contingency plans to ensure adequate staff coverage.
- Manage scheduling of activities and services across rooms and general center facilities.
- Coordinate with Board staff on ensuring technology is sufficient and working efficiently.
- Manage all purchasing functions.
- Manage and update in real time the schedule of activities at the Center.
- Lead the planning of special events.
- In coordination with Project Director and Program Managers conduct quality assurance reviews on files (all programs) and document findings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelordegree from an accredited college/university in management, organizational development project management, or business administration required
- Five (5) years of program level management level experience, related to human services in the for-profit, non-profit, quasi-governmental and/or government sectors or directly related progressively responsible work experience or equivalent combinations thereof.
- Lead other projects of comparable size and complexity, or experience in a comparable role with similar required skills.
- Management experience with small through large integrated teams.
- Excellent oral, written, listening and presentation skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interface with various levels of employees, management, clients, and government representatives.
- Demonstrated planning, prioritization, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Negotiates well and handles issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to interact/communicate with a diverse Executive level management, senior management, and frontline staff.
- Lead multiple activities in several locations.
- Map processes and manage work breakdown structures, project schedules, and resources.
- Comfortable working in a high pressure environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.