- This SAP Support role, working alongside the Planning & Inventory SAP Support team, will be primarily responsible for the manufacturing management and functionality in SAP ECC module along with other associated manufacturing support systems (Solumina, Aegis, Autotime, etc.). A thorough knowledge of manufacturing management principles and processes, production execution, capacity planning and scheduling, inventory WIP management, quality and supply & demand is required.
- Answer day to day SAP inquiries from the Global Operations sites.
- Support SAP Security access process and approvals for Operations Management specific functional areas.
- Participate in SAP enhancements, service pack upgrades, dependent projects and supporting systems through requirements, design, test script development, testing and activation. Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP.
- Improve SAP utilization & effectiveness within all Global Operations value streams. Work with the Global Operations sites in the development of day to day business processes and standard work, policies and procedures driving consistency and standardization across Operations.
- Analyze complex business problems and develop solutions within Solumina, Aegis, SAP, or other business systems using available tools and technologies.
- Provide internal training and technical assistance as required to develop new and existing Super Users within each Global Operations site and value stream.
- Facilitate special initiatives in support of divisional objectives (i.e. new plant's, synergy projects, organizational changes, new products, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Materials Management, Business, Information Technology, or related field is required.
- This position requires 7-10 years progressive experience in Manufacturing and Materials Management, Planning & Inventory, related SAP role or equivalent years of experience within targeted SAP module (ECC).
- This candidate must have excellent leadership and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead teams across the organization, strong business analysis skills and the ability to solve complex business problems by using information technology and business intelligence software.
- Our team supports Operations sites from Asia to Arizona with Business Unit customers throughout. Travel to these sites and Business Units is required.
- Must have a strong, demonstrated commitment to customer service and be committed to pro-active review of processes and procedures to continually enhance MES system or SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
- Must be deadline and project-oriented with strong organizational skills, in addition to having the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of Solumina, Aegis and SAP preferred.
- SAP GUI scripting and VBA programming knowledge preferred.
- Report writing via Teradata or Business Warehouse also a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Job ID 01302110