This colleague will be responsible for providing support to the PM team and advisors on all things regarding asset movement. Review, process, and follow up on all inquiries regarding transfer of assets and account maintenance of electronic transfers & check writing. Assist in questions regarding withdraws, contributions, and MDs on retirement accounts. Monitor retirement accounts toward the end of the year to insure that their MD has been satisfied. Collaborate with other departments to resolve complex issues as well as act as the liaison between the PM team and our clearing firm. Manage all outgoing transfers by notifying the PM team and SIC, monitor the process of the transfer, handle any potential issues with the transfer by acting as the intermediary between the receiving and delivering broker dealer, and see that the account is properly closed and archived from our database.
- *Minimum 1 year of experience in a financial related industry.
- *Minimum 1 year of experience in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related area preferred.
- 1 year of experience in a broker dealer or investment industry preferred.
- FINRASeries 7 license big + but not a mandate
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.