Job Description Summary
Responsible for daily operational analysis of The Legal Processing Department. Acts as the operational expert and addresses operational issues to ensure they are resolved in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Handles escalated legal orders, researches state law, corresponds with law firms and collaborates with in-house counsel as it pertains to bank garnishments, levies and subpoenas.
- Administers all operation functions within the assigned organization. Ensures that all policies and procedures are adhered to as defined by bank standards and aligned with corporate goals and initiatives and comply with regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluates work flow procedures and implements changes to improve efficiencies. Ensures that all policies and procedures set by business unit are being followed.
- Analyzes and reviews internal and industry changes and recommends changes that may impact business needs.
- Partners with management and staff to work on planning, implementation of projects that support the operational function.
- Recommends changes in the coordination of budgets, resources and deliverables to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Works individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Certified Paralegal or Paralegal Certification
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.