Integrity Management Consulting, Inc. is seeking an Operations Analyst experienced in providing administrative support to federal government Program Manager with meeting coordination, tracking of meeting action items and task, and other administrative support as required by the program office.
The individual will serve in a position supporting the Program Manager Position, Navigation and Timing (PM PNT) as well the Assured PNT Cross-Functional Team (CFT) in Aberdeen, MD. Specific duties of this position include:
- Provide calendar coordination for PM and Deputy Program Manager (DPM), including meeting support, delivery of weekly Quad chart and other ad-hoc deliverables.
- Manage the receipt, review, and dissemination of information across the program office
- Manage program office accountability for tasker dissemination, tracking, and submission on all internal and external tasks assigned to PM PNT from various sources including ASA(ALT), SoSE&I, and PEO IEW&S.
- Compile and consolidate inputs from Product Managers and staff functional areas for Weekly Synchronization meeting with Senior Leadership.
- Assist with the in-processing and out-processing of all Contractor, Military, and Civilian hires within PM PNT and the subordinate Product Directors (PD).
- This includes network and badge access, roster management, and set up of accountability reporting within Manpower Information Retrieval and Reporting System (MIRARS).
- Be an active participant in the planning, set up, and execution of coordinated events to include the biannual Army Integrated Product Team (IPT), quarterly Town Hall/All Hands meetings, Changes of Charter, CFT Offsites, and other meetings as required.
- Assists with the development, staffing, and dissemination of PM policies and procedures.
- Be responsible for collecting required documentation for the staffing of documents requiring PM and DPM signature.
- Manage the PM PNT support mailbox to authorize the creation of user accounts requesting access to software downloads.
Minimum education & years experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required from an accredited educational institution authorized to grant baccalaureate degrees with at least 5 years of related experience.