Operations Analyst I, II, Senior, or Lead
Summary of This Role
Responsible for the analyzing of system performance to ensure optimal processing efficiency. Works closely with IT Technical and Application Support teams in identifying and resolving processing issues. Develops and administers multiple software packages involved in the analyzing of system and batch performance. Performs problem determination, analysis and executes corrective action. Creates and maintains various analytical reports utilized by both technical and business owners. Supports all Business Continuity activities. Provides operational support for all conversion/deconversion activities. Communicates with both internal/external clients.
What Part Will You Play?
- Assists with the administration and creation of business metric reports across mainframe and distributed environments that determine processing performance for Senior and Executive Management. Assists with developing and maintain predictive modeling tools to enhance performance related to scheduling, prioritization, and coordination of production files by proactively assessing processing performance and future client needs.
- Administers automation products, applications, and business processes by utilizing built-in tools to maintain data and spreadsheet reporting.
- Assists with providing training and communicates to production teams and gathers data for trending, decisioning, and reporting to ensure smooth "go live" when new systems or processes are moved to production.
- With guidance, identify tuning opportunities to improve run-time optimization and work with business/ application team to remedy issues. Participate in the development and maintenance of analytical tools utilizing statistical data to identify opportunities for improvement and consistency across multiple environments.
- Provide operational support for all Business Continuity activities and conversion/ deconversion activities.
- Maintain continuous line of communications, keeping internal partners informed of all critical issues.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Information Technology or Business related study; relevant experience in lieu of education
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Information Technology Field and/ or Bankcard Industry
- Bachelor's Degree
- IT or Business related study
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp
- Operations experience with CA, BMC or IBM suite of products