Manages the day-to-day responsibilities of the regional operations account management team specifically related to Provider contracting and payment issues both internally & externally. Partners with director to establish appropriate processes and monitors daily performances as it pertains to the production, quality, and service to ensure that company goals and departmental metrics are met. In connection with provider operations and regional staff, partners with director to design and implement processes to remediate identified root cause issues.
Reports To:Director, Operations Account Management
Department:Operations Account Management
Position Location: Omaha, Nebraska
- Monitors goals and works closely with account managers to drive performance and to ensure provider satisfaction metrics are met or exceeded.
- Applies analytical tools and techniques to identify root causes, prevalence and impact of issues across multiple states/business units. Develops strategies to reduce problems and improve efficiency over time.
- Tracks and trends root causes to develop systematic solution to operational challenges.
- Recruits, selects, trains and retains highly qualified professionals. Provides the leadership necessary to maintain a motivated, productive and competent team through open communication and delegation of responsibilities and authority.
- Provides support to staff by answering questions and resolving technical issues.
- Manages oversight on issue resolution.
- Manage and oversee activities to ensure that services comply with governmental and accrediting agency regulations.
- Ensures the delivery of superior customer services by providing timely and accurate resolution to claims and credentialing related provider inquiries and complaints regarding inventory processing.
- Manages and develops direct reports who include other management or supervisory personnel and/or exempt individual contributors.
- Partners with director to set operational priorities and manages resources to operational goals and budgets.
- Identifies opportunities to improve department results, communications and operating efficiencies.
- Manages workload and assignments, measures performance and initiates personnel actions as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Responsibilities:Candidate Education:
- Required A Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Required or equivalent work experience
- Required 5 years of experience in Managed care, preferrably operations management, claims processing/issue resolution or provider contracting environment
- Required 2 years of experience in In a role supervising or leading others
- PreferredOther Robust experience with operational process and root cause analysis
- RequiredOther Data and work process analysis and problem identification
- PreferredOther Medicare and/or Medicaid experience
- Advanced Demonstrated written communication skills
- Advanced Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
- Advanced Knowledge of healthcare delivery
- Intermediate Ability to lead/manage others in a matrixed environment
- Intermediate Ability to influence internal and external constituents
- Intermediate Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Intermediate Demonstrated leadership skills
- Intermediate Demonstrated analytical skills
- Intermediate Ability to implement process improvements
- Advanced Other Facilitative skills
- Advanced OtherQuantitative analysis and financial modeling capabilities
Licenses and Certifications:
A license in one of the following is required:
- Required Advanced Microsoft Access
- Required Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint
- Required Advanced Microsoft Outlook
- Required Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Required Advanced Microsoft Visio.