Contributes to the operational business relationship managing the RBU and HP Vendor engagement supporting the transformation of ERP and MPS growth initiatives.
· Conducts and reviews complex business analysis.
· Resolves operational issues/escalations, which will require collaboration with cross organizational teams in support of the RBU and HP Vendor requirements.
· Conducts research, analyzes data, and presents findings for projects of moderate to high complexity. Including input, throughput and output data/metrics of the RBU and HP Vendor processes and ERP initiatives.
· Supports and executes improvement plans working with the RBU and HP Vendor to ensure transformation and quality initiatives are met (Reviews typically include topics such ERP transformation initiatives, delivery performance, HP Vendor performance, and disputes impacting the C-Sat, RBU financials).
· Ensures ERP is effectively/efficiently implemented into the AMS region.
- Supports solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
- Manages the operational business relationship of large accounts, often with global/regional reach; serves on account team, providing operational perspectives.
- Plans and leads business analyses and provides recommendations to sales teams and business units.
- Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, and conducts post-project evaluations.
- Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and drives improvement plans.
- Consults and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level.
- Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience supporting
- global/regional accounts or large, complex domestic accounts.
- Project management experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
- In-depth understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Director level.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
- · Strong research and analytical skills.
- · Demonstrated familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- · Basic project management skills.
- · Developing ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
- · Developing ability to establish and maintain good relationships with external customers / partners on peer level and one level above.