Senior Manager focused on delivery of Operations Due Diligence within Crowe's Operational Transaction Advisory group provide specialized expertise in leading our clients through the analysis and execution of complex operational problems tied to a transaction's lifecycle (e.g. acquisitions, divestitures, carve-outs, & integrations). We support both strategic acquirers & sponsors, and help validate key investment theses, while also identifying incremental improvement ideas and mitigation strategies for key risks. All members of our team are expected to contribute to business and practice development, including development of fellow team members.
Essential skills & responsibilities
Great candidates for this unique position will have the desire and ability to:
- Work in deal settings, helping our clients to analyze key investment theses across multiple functional areas, including operations
- Apply analysis and problem solving to identify key synergy opportunities or deal risks, and forming that analysis into insights and actions
- Work in a client facing role, engaging with executives to influence, advise, and drive outcomes
- Communicate professionally, including creation of executive-level deliverables to support client decision makers
- Deliver in a highly visible role on-site at our clients, across the US and possibly internationally
- The successful candidate will be highly adaptable, assertive, and open to new challenges in a fast-paced environment. This person will have significant independence to define and deliver the work required to make our clients successful. Advanced skills in analysis and written and verbal communication are critical, as this role will require significant executive-level interaction.
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including analyzing operations, preferably in a transaction setting
- Ability to make detailed assessments of technology, operations, or manufacturing functions, with experience in continuous improvement principles such as Lean/Six Sigma considered a 'plus'
- Experience with manufacturing and supply chain concepts
- Outstanding communication skills as evidenced by ability to articulate complex technical concepts and business impacts to diverse audiences, including executives
- BS Degree
- Willingness to travel 80% on short-notice; most work occurs at client site
- BS Degree
- The ideal candidate will be based in Chicago, New York, or Atlanta, but other locations will be considered