Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for the Operational Test Engineer & Cyber Analyst:
- Must have either a Master's Degree or at least 15 years of experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Must be a Certified ScrumMaster
- Must have a current CISSP Certification
- Experience in assessing Key Performance Parameters and Critical Operational Issues
- Experience in planning Operational Test approach, Measures of Performance/Effectiveness/Suitability, and Surveys.
- Experience in evaluating development team performance testing and assess results against Operational Assessment Plan.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience conducting software acceptance tests.
- Experience conducting software system integration tests.
- Experience generating test plans and delivering test results/reports and associated documentation.
- Approximately 15% travel may be required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for the Operational Test Engineer & Cyber Analyst:
- Good understanding of IT security technology (software and hardware) and best practices for software development.
- Experience with IT infrastructure design/analyses to improve system performance and security.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.