$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
At Benefitfocus, our technology is changing the way the world thinks about healthcare and benefits. We provide insurance carriers, employers, consumers and government entities cloud-based technology to shop, enroll, manage and exchange benefits information. Benefitfocus is rapidly evolving from the direct access data services to a more semantically rich health data space environment while building out Platform with APIs and an SDK to facilitate application development and access to our Data Space. Our users will see new compelling experiences that allow them to find answers rather than links and actually complete their tasks without leaving our Platform. Building these system provides many technical challenges in the areas of distributed computing, data analysis, multi-Petabyte storage systems, high-performance, high availability computing, and efficient graph traversal algorithms to name a few. The support team at Benefitfocus is a fundamental part of our future success and growth strategy. We are looking for highly motivated and well-rounded engineers and analyst with strong communication and technical skills to work with our Engineering Department to act as the front-line of defense for our Benefitfocus Platform. We're looking for world-class, fun-loving engineers to join our team!
• Work as a part of the Operational Support team to handle triage and resolution support issues.
• Participate in day-to-day operational duties such as system deployment and maintenance.
• Provide support to technical implementation and integration groups.
• Perform application configuration and deployment.
• Help to craft, communicate and drive adoption of key operational and support policies, procedures and documentation.
• Experience with .Net, ASP.Net, C# or Java
• Experience with MS SQL Server or Oracle and Database programming skills.
• Demonstrated ability to use all skills in a team setting
• Two-yeardegree in computer related field (MIS, CIS, CS) or equivalent experience
• Experience working in a high client contact environment
• Established organizational skills
• Direct experience building multi tenet and n-tier architectures in a high availability environment
• Expert technical skills in ASP.Net, C# or Java
• History of working with both technical and non-technical client personnel to explain tasks, troubleshoot, and coordinate multiple activities involving multiple parties
• Detailed Experience with MS Internet Information Services
• Significant experience managing large SQL database environments including deployment, backup and recovery and SQL optimization
• Strong understanding of build, release and deployment processes for software.
• Familiarity with monitoring platforms and concepts
• Strong experience with shell based tools and scripting
Valid Through: 2019-10-18