Roles and Responsibilities:
- Position reports on a day-to-day basis to OSS Manager.
- Knowledge of NICE solutions – Engage/NTR
- Work directly with client's System Engineers to support the NICE infrastructure across the customer’s organization globally.
- Create record of the case and performing remediation in accordance to the severity of the case.
- Provide L1/L2 support as required of the technical support for the NICE product, and utilize, engage and co-ordinate efforts with suppliers/other representatives as needed.
- Assist client's Administrators with questions and problems associated with the configuration, administration, and management of users in the NICE system.
- Document and maintain NICE system specifications (Site Documentation) across all sites.
- Provide and evaluate proactive Health Checks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform MAC (Move/Add/Change) jobs
- Assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as required to support environment and infrastructure.
- Perform NICE system maintenance across all sites as required.
- The OSS Engineer is expected to manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates to both customer and management.
- Participate in training classes, or special projects as needed.
- Other roles and responsibilities may be assigned on an as needed basis.
Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience with the following:
- Nice experience – advantage
- Experience working with voice and data networks in the capacity of design, implementation or project management.
- This position will be onsite with a client in New York City
- Microsoft operating systems, Networking, SQL, Security and VoIP technology.
- Telephony experience and certifications – TDM, VoIP and CTI – advantage.
- Telephony Experience with most common PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Nortel, Aspect, Siemens and Cisco – advantage.
- CTI Experience with most common PBX, Switch, ACD and CTI vendors – Avaya Map-D, DLG, CV-LAN, AES (TSAPI), Nortel Symposium, Aspect Prospect, Portal, Contact Server (CMI), Siemens Call-Bridge, Cisco ICM, Genesys – advantage.
- HP, MCSE, MCP certifications – advantage.
- Certified on all NICE Systems solutions – advantage.
- Experience of working in medium or large teams. Must be a Team player.
- High customer service orientation.
- Well represents NICE in front of customers, both verbally and in writing.
- Copes well with conflicts and is able to resolve them.
Technology related skills
- Is able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast.
- Can identify solutions even when not all technical information and data are available.
- Works methodologically and follows the process.