The Operational Risk Oversight (ORO) Function is responsible for independent assessment and oversight of the Bank’s operational risks in order to improve outcomes and to strengthen resilience.
Your role as Operational Risk Specialist:
- Support the independent assessment and oversight of operational risk to enhance the Bank’s resilience and improve outcomes.
- Help strengthen the Bank's approach to operational risk management including the integration of operational risk into the Bank's resiliency strategy.
- Contribute to the enhancement and execution of the core elements of the operational risk oversight program.
- Support Operational Risk Function colleagues including through maintenance of risk and control self-assessments, processes to report and track risk events, and other risk review activities
- Analyze risk and control self-assessments, risk events, and other risk information to identify and report operational risks and trends
- Develop and track quantitative measures to improve monitoring of operational risk.
- Support operational risk management projects and cross-Bank workgroups.
- Work with and influence all partners to inspire positive change and well-coordinated, value-added approaches to risk management.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of related operational risk management experience demonstrating effective analysis and communication of risks and mitigation plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment, complete assignments independently, manage multiple responsibilities, and effectively track and communicate project status with stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills with ability to assimilate new information, understand complex topics, and effective communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Consistent demonstration of the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.