As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide expert advice on, and guide team in, assessing and identifying potential risks that may threaten our reputation, safety, security, and/or financial success, as well as participate with key stakeholders across the enterprise and guide team in understanding business objectives. This team performs reviews of our new third party vendors and services that specialize in digital products.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Operational Risk Manager role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Guide team in preparing analyses and reports used to determine business areas that pose potential risks to the enterprise.
- Guide team in preparing analyses and reports used to evaluate the impact of proposed risks to the enterprise.
- Lead team in monitoring information and processes to reduce risk using rigorous analysis.
- Document resolutions and control guidelines.
- Guide team efforts to review business strategies, and make decisions that will drive success in the face of shifting consumer behaviors and regulations.
- Perform operational risk reviews of new third party vendors/services that specialize in digital products and/or services and communicate clear requirements for these assessments
- Ensure compliance with identified control gaps that require remediation and lead monitoring/oversight activities for vendors or seller servicers in production
- Develop and maintain a risk reporting framework designed to monitor/evaluate vendor performance and provide visibility into the onboarding process
- Identify opportunities to improve on current TPRM (Third Party Risk Management) activities and expand role
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years related experience
- Experience conducting operational or informational security risk reviews
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Highly skilled at report writing, researching, analyzing and summarizing information and data.
- The group of skills related to Governance and Compliance including creating policies, evaluating compliance, conducting internal investigations, developing data governance, etc.
- The group of skills related to Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Experience helping an organization to plan and manage change in effort to meet strategic objectives
- The group of skills related to Business Insight including advising, designing reports, interpreting customer and market insights, forecasting, benchmarking, etc.
- Skilled in creating visual concepts, creating content, and editing content manually or with the help with computer software to communicate ideas
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- The group of skills related to Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- The group of skills related to Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict