Saint Paul, MN
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
11 - 15 years
Posted 215 days ago
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Are you looking for the next opportunity to learn and grow? At Wells Fargo, we offer a supportive environment where team members can cultivate their careers and make a difference within our company and the communities we serve.
Corporate Risk provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, this group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Information Risk Management group is seeking a dynamic self-starter with strong organizational and records management/information governance skills. Information Risk Management (IRM) is an Independent Risk Management multi-discipline program that encompasses Records Management and Global Data Protection and Privacy to strategically manage the operational risks associated with the use, retention, and disposition of information. This program gathers information risk management activities under one umbrella to streamline compliance and oversight activities. Our group establishes policies, standards and tools to protect customer and employee information, and ensure that Wells Fargo has the information needed to conduct business, protect its reputation, and respond appropriately to regulatory information and discovery requests. This role is critical to the group and will play an important part, in partnership with project teams and line of business partners, to ensure successful implementation and execution of eRecords initiatives.
This position will partner with various lines of business Group Records Coordinators, Records Coordinators, operational risk managers, records owners, technology managers and project managers to support the:
• Implementation of the structured data initiative to bring legacy applications into compliance with Information Risk Management requirements.
• Implementation of the IRM Application requirements for all new applications.
• Application Management Review Committee review process for both Sunrise and Sunset applications.
• Performance of Quality Assurance Reviews for applications being decommissioned.
• Develop and support training sessions on eRecords processes and initiatives.
• Records Management Compliance Review and approval for imaging system applications.
• Documentation of eRecords procedures and standards including the Sunrise Playbook, Sunset Playbook, guidebooks, job aids, and toolkits.
• Implementation of Records Classification Application Assessment (RCAA) tool.
This position requires superior communication skills and attention to detail. The right candidate will have the ability to grasp big-picture concepts while maintaining a focus on detail, and will be committed to promoting a collaborative and team oriented environment to ensure efficient support and management of implementation activities. The electronic records program is still evolving so candidate must be flexible and willing to adapt to change. Must be comfortable delivering both written communications and prepared presentations to a wide range of audiences.
This position consults and supports Group Records Coordinators and IRM management towards successful implementation of records management policy requirements and initiatives. The candidate must be able to collaborate with project managers, record owners, Records Coordinators and technical teams to ensure successful e-records initiatives implementation.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ABILITIES:
• Provide support for eRecords initiatives and implementation
• Prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic, complex and fast paced environment
• Able to effectively identify and assess risk
• Creative and critical thinking skills
• A self-starter, able to work independently and drive for results
• Creative, collaborative, and able to identify roadblocks, envision solutions and work towards resolution
Other Desired Qualifications
• 5+ years’ experience developing and implementing eRecords programs
• 5+ years’ experience developing and delivering records management standards, procedures, and training materials
• 5+ years’ experience developing enterprise records retention schedules
• Certified Records Manager (CRM) or Information Governance Professional (IGP) certification
• Enterprise level technology and/or policy implementation experience
• Knowledge and understanding of records archive tools and repositories
• Technical knowledge of how to manage records and information in applications
• Experience working productively in an environment where work processes frequently change.perience presenting information to various audience levels
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.