At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively
• Provide operational risk consulting to the Deposit Products Group for customer experience and reputational risk including issue management and review management.
• Monitor risk-based Deposit Products Group operational risk programs to ensure compliance with policies
• Work with business units and provide operational risk expertise and consulting for effective program management document in SHRP and other risk tools.
• Identify and mitigate operational and program risk in all business activities.
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls and identify issues resulting from internal and/or external examinations.
• Consult with the business, and risk peers, to develop corrective action plans and effectively manage change to ensure policy compliance.
• Monitor and assess policy changes and impacts.
• Work in a fast-paced environment.
• Evaluate risk management artifacts and program compliance in alignment with Risk Management MRA sustainability
Preferred locations: 401 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC; 100 W Washington St, Phoenix, AZ; 600 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN; and 525 Market St, San Francisco, CA. Will consider other Wells Fargo footprint locations.