Assists in the development and maintenance of monitoring processes to ensure operational risk policies, processes, procedures and controls are appropriate and cover all products, activities, processes and systems, and are consistent with corporate requirements.
Communicates with the business areas on operational risk management industry developments, credit risk, and regulatory compliance. Identifies and assesses operational risk in the business areas of Wholesale Credit Risk Management, Retail Credit Risk Management, and Risk Review.
Ensures risks inherent in the business area related products, systems, and services are identified, assessed, managed and documented through the application of the business area risk assessment process.
Provides guidance to other teammates’ work such as COR Specialists and Function/Segment teammates on specific tasks and projects.
Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of organizational matters to issues of all levels of complexity. Applies in-depth knowledge in 4 to7 products, LOBs or risk areas. Organizes, directs, and performs most complex analysis to identify operational risk. Interprets highly complex policies, laws, regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 8 or more years’ experience in the combined field of risk, compliance, and project management.
- Excellent communication, leadership, facilitation, and presentation skills
- 10 or more years’ risk management or compliance experience in banking or financial service industry.
- Certifications relative to specific area of concentration, including Project Management Professional.
- Advanced PC. Understanding of different technologies used in the financial service industry.