- Operational Psychologist will delve into cognitive, experiential and physiological psychology issues with military personnel.
- Research in laboratory and medical facilities on a wide variety of aspects of human performance in military systems.
- Manage large research and development efforts in, and provide staff assistance for, training and personnel issues.
- Develop, plan and initiate resiliency programs for treating behavioral health issues.
- PhD or PsyD degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- Two years’ minimum experience practicing operational psychology within the DoD with additional experience practicing operational psychology in other Federal Government Agencies
- Experience with psychological assessment, behavioral health, behavioral research, organizational effectiveness literature, operational psychology, performance enhancement and training, and industrial or organizational psychology
- Ability to show completion of an APA-approved internship, residency in clinical psychology, or an internship or residency
- Ability to maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands
- Former Military Service Preferred
- Possess a current TS/SCI Security Clearance