- Lead the development and execution of process improvements utilizing Operational Excellence methods
- Develop and manage customer requirements, business processes, and key performance indicators aimed to improve products and services
- Serve as a change agent, driving continual and sustainable improvement culture through consistent exhibition and initiation of Operational Excellence and Quality initiatives.
- Development of local Operational Excellence program in alignment with the business unit/division the strategy. Actively work with team to share best practices and implement it
- Monitor complex monthly process excellence performance metrics to ensure that organization objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and quality are met.
- Facilitate meetings with management to review and examine project progress.
- Lead division-wide improvement activities and cross functional teams in continual improvement activities with focus on supply chain operations, quality systems management
- Work collaboratively with operational leadership and represented work groups to develop and implement sustainable solutions
- Utilize various analytical and metric data to recognize areas for improvement.
- Make use of lean enterprise concepts such as; DMAIC, Lean Six Sigma, and Kaizen principles to identify non-value added activities
- Manage multiple projects, provide status updates on performance against plan and meet delivery targets
- Lead GAP and root-cause analysis for departmental procedures and recommend resolutions
- Develop and deliver training including training materials on the Quality Management System and process updates to all departments and different management levels
- Develop training materials from projects and deliver the training to subject-matter-experts focusing on the gap closure areas and project specific highlights
- Lead ISO certification activities
- Collaborate with leaders and other team members in process documentation, assessments and reviews
- Manage the Corrective Action Process
- Customer point-of-contact and provide on-site, teleconference, and video support to OE team members.
- Participate and provide additional support functions as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to communicate to all levels of staff members
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Must be able to transcribe informal conversations into formal business process documentation
- Ability to write documents for long periods of time (repetitive process of creating documentation)
- Ability to recognize gaps in documentation and processes and apply formal problem solving techniques to achieve resolution
- Ability to identify root-causes and offer objective resolutions to all level of staffs
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to execute and deliver results across a broad range of activities
- Able to support our program and team needs in a global environment across the United States, Europe, and Japan
EDUCATION, LICENSES, AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or other technical discipline required
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or other technical discipline desired
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt required, Master Black Belt desired
- Attendance to current ISO9001-related course(s)
- Active ASQ certification(s) a plus
EXPERIENCE AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of ISO experience, specifically ISO9001:2015.
- 5+ years of Operational Excellence or relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical, leadership, communication, planning, interpersonal, PC and organizational skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites, Visio, SharePoint, Sales Force.
- Statistical analysis and computer background required
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience in delivering workshop/classroom training desired
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Previous experience involved in ISO certification activities such as management representative, management review, internal auditing, corrective and preventive actions, etc. required
- Able to travel domestically and occasionally internationally.