Operational Excellence Consultant - Office Manager Focus
The Operational Excellence (OEC) collaborates with field leaders, functional partners and U. S. Retail Lead Team to improve gaps in operational business drivers to achieve and exceed business targets. This will include reviewing current and past performance, evaluating business practices, identifying performance gaps, and researching/recommending solutions. The OEC will systemically track and report progress toward institutionalizing change, including initial metric analysis as well as provide feedback to business partners for program enhancements, improved training, and/or communication. The primary area of focus for this position will be Client Service Leaders/Office Managers with the majority of consultations occurring remotely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze reports and metrics to identify opportunities where offices are not meeting fundamental operational goals or pacing towards success.
- Validate findings by collaborating with District General Manager(DGM) and Office Manager. Review results and develop a plan to achieve operational effectiveness. This could include additional training on resources, tools, analysis of reporting, etc.
- Consult with DGM/Office Manager on key metrics and improved performance to build foundational best practices.
- Partner with DGM on overall district results and areas where additional consultation has occurred to influence improved and sustainable performance.
- Monitor district results/metrics for opportunities to perform additional analysis and/or consultation.
- Confer with key business partners on recommendations and opportunities to align support for next seasons programs.
- Proactively evaluate upcoming business drivers to ensure programs, metrics, tools are in place to drive success.
- Partner with leadership to identify potential opportunities for revenue/client growth and to execute a defined business strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Five years of minimum years of experience in a similar role or with similar responsibilities.
- High analysis skills and experience
- Proven operational success
- Experience in field organization
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills sufficient to present and explain often complex information to multiple organizational levels.
- Proven consultation & influence experience
- Ability to link metrics to drive business results
- Strong executive interaction experience
- Matrix management experience
- Project managementexperience
- Comfort in Excel, analysis, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in a fast paced, agile environment
- Experience within sales role
- Experience within service role
- Experience within leadership role